Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful day 7

Today I am thankful for little things:

1- Starbucks coffee. It really does make me happy when I am having a bad day or start off the day right when I know it is going to be rough. I look forward to the day I can take Emersyn and any other kids there for mommy to have coffee and them to have hot chocolate.
2- Twilight. I realize that I am addicted to the series and if that is what my addiction is.... I am ok with it. I am currently reading the series again for the 5th time and still look forward to putting Emersyn in bed, finishing my workout and getting to lay on the couch and read. Also- the movies are FANTASTIC! I could watch them everyday and not get bored.
3- Disneyland. I love the magic and aura of it. I love that feeling you get as you walk through the gates and I am so thankful that I get to share that with Emersyn next week.
4- Target- I could get lose in Target for hours just looking at all the fun stuff. I love that store.
5- Going out for breakfast. We don't do it much but going out for breakfast is my favorite thing. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment