Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful day 4,5 and 6 :-)

This weekend was a long one so I missed my thankful days. Here is day 4, 5, and 6 all combined.

1-      I am thankful for my friends. I have some amazing friends that are always there to support me and love me. I don’t know how I was blessed to get such great people.
2-      I am thankful for my job. I don’t always like my job and most mornings I despise getting up early for it, but in this economy and having the amazing co-workers I do- I truly am thankful and like my job 90% of the time.
3-      I am thankful for my new house. It is perfect. I love the fact that Emersyn has lots of room to run around. I love my big kitchen to cook in and I love the neighborhood. I love it all.

I will continue to be thankful tomorrow J Tune back in J

No comments:

Post a Comment