Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful- Day 2



I am extremely thankful for Alex. I could not have found myself a better man. God knew what he was doing when he sent me him. It is worth having dated all the losers to finally end up in a spot where I could appreciate how wonderful he is. Reasons I am thankful for:
1.       He is the best father ever. He absolutely loves his daughter and she loves him.
2.       He makes me laugh all the time. I literally end up crying I am laughing so hard on a frequent basis.
3.       He puts up with my mood swings- which can be often.
4.       He takes care of my car and the house, both things that I am too flakey to remember to do.
5.       He choose me! I am VERY thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment