Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Ouchie

Being the very accident-prone person that I am, I knew it was only a matter of time before my little girl started getting ouchies. Tonight while I was giving her a bath, I looked down to see her baby toe bleeding. It looked like she had scratched the skin off the top of it. Now anyone who is around my daughter a lot can tell you that my kid LOVES to kick her feet. She hadn't been wearing socks all night so the likelihood that she would have a sharp toenail that would scratch her were pretty high.... however, I didn't think of that scenario until I saw her bloody little toe. She didn't cry at all and let me wash it off and continued to play and kick her whole bath. While drying her off and putting on her jammies, I put on one of those super tiny band aids you always seem to get in first aid kits (I know know why they make them). Here is a pic of her little foot with the band aid on it.... tiny toes with tinier band aids are just too cute not to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment