Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Daddy/Daughter time

Everyone knows that Alex loves to play on the computer. I mean come on, the boy has TWO monitors so he can watch YouTube videos while playing online games on the other screen. So is it any surprise that Emersyn has become a fan too? She will sit in her Bumbo in his arms and just stare. She watches the action of the game, the Disney cartoons he Googles and even the occasional screen saver. It makes me happy that the two of them have found something they can already enjoy... although I must admit Emersyn is done with it after about 5 or 10 min lol. Here are some pics I took of them enjoying their quality time :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment