Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rabbit girl

Maybe my view is swayed because I didn't like salad until well into my teen years, but I have never seen nor heard of a toddler liking salad until mine. She is in the copy stage and wants to do everything that mommy and daddy do... including what she eats. So when Alex and I sit down to eat and add a side salad to our meal... she wants in on it. She points and says "my" to our salad bowls until we hand over a piece of lettuce. At first, she just sucked off the dressing and then threw the lettuce to the side... that was until we told her no more until she ate it. Now she eagerly chomps down on the lettuce and eats it all gone.

It is odd to me to watch a toddler eating salad but it will serve her well in the future. I love that she is not a picky eater and enjoys tofu, mushrooms, all of it, including lettuce. She is my little rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment