Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Furture Starbucks addict

I am a huge fan of Starbucks as any of my friends, family, co-workers, general strangers know :-)

Once I was over the morning sickness (the thought of coffee made me ill in those first months), I would go and get decaf frappicino's. I had Emersyn at 12:19am in the morning and when my mom came back to the hospital later that morning around 9am, she brought me Starbucks. Actually, she brought me Starbucks that Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. Then once we were home, Alex and I decided the first Friday night when Emersyn was a week old to walk over to the local 'Bucks and have a date night.

It is sad that she knows what going to Starbucks is, but the fact that she loves the sip on her daddy's non caffienated Vanilla Bean frap makes me smile.

Here is a picture of her at that first date night when she is a week old next to a grande cup. Then another picture exactly a year later when she was one year and a week with the same size cup. I think it will be a tradition to take this yearly pic to see how big she is and how little the cup keeps getting :-)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment