Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No shirt, No shoes... time to eat

I have heard of those kids that hate to be messy. That want to stay clean even during dinner time. That don't want food all over them..... my child is NOT that child. So.... we have mandated the no shirt rule at dinner. Since she is teething, Emersyn can't go more than 2 minutes without sucking on her hands/fingers these days and this includes dinner so... I put food in and she takes her hand, wipes it all over and then is covered in whatever flavor the day was (today was sweet potatoes and rice cereal). However, since implenting no shirt dinners the mess that I need to clean up after dinner is almost diminished. Just a wipe of the face and hands and I am done. As you can see from the pictures below, my child loves being naked and thinks that shirtless dinners are the coolest thing ever. (Despite Alex's requests.... the adults in the house keep our shirts ON at dinner.) :-)



Alex took the pics and even though it is stupid... I like the up the nose shot at the end lol

No comments:

Post a Comment