Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Where is the camera when I need it!

We have a rule in our house (that I implemented 2 weeks ago), no babies out of bed before 6:00am. Emersyn may wake up before then on occasion, but she only gets her binky put back in her mouth or I let her play in her crib. I am lucky that she is very good about entertaining herself. This morning about 5:10am as I got out of the shower, I heard her start to cry. I walked into her room and put the binky back in her mouth and covered her back up with her blanket. Then I heard her start talking to herself and moving/kicking around the crib for the next 30 min. She was apparently done playing so she started to cry, I again when into her room and put the binky back in her mouth and told her night night.
I was all done getting ready for work at this point and was in the kitchen making coffee and getting her breakfast ready. It was 6am and I could hear her quietly babbling so I went in to see if she was ready to get up. If I had know what I would find, I would have grabbed the camera……
Emersyn was on her back, had unbuttoned all the buttons on one leg of her jammies (I didn’t even know she knew how to do this), had pulled her foot out and was sucking on her toes lol. Apparently, that sounded like a fun thing to do at 6 on a Friday morning. And as always, I got my huge smile from her when I walked in. Now though- I fear I will walk in tomorrow morning and my girl will be pajama-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment