1. Emersyn started on baby food at the first of February. She loves it. She is huge fan of rice cereal :-)
3. On the anniversary of the day we found out I was pregnant, Alex proposed to me. I will be Amanda Lombardi by the end of next year.
4. Alex and I are in the process of buying a house. We have been preapproved for our home loan and now just need to find the perfect place. We want to move when our lease is up in June, so we are going to start looking in mid March.
6. Emersyn has her christening dress and is all ready to be baptized on Feb 27th. I am excited for my beautiful little girl to finally be Catholic.
7. I was able to enjoy my date night with my breastie since getting pregnant. Alex forced me to go out and Jamie and I were able to enjoy dinner at Chili's and a movie, 'No Strings Attached.' The movie was great but spending time just being a girl again was even better.
8. Emersyn is now rolling over and loving it. The second you lay her on her back, she is flipped over and ready. She kicks her legs (in an attempt to move) and is just itching to move. She is working on the sitting up thing and I am sure will have a grasp of it by the end of March.