Geocaching is SO much fun. Here are a few of the questions some have asked:
- What is geocaching? Geocaching is an updated version of a scavengar hunt or hide-and-seek. You use clues and GPS coordinates to find the hidden 'treasure'.
- Is it expensive to do? Geocaching does NOT cost anything, and can offer hours of entertainment..for free!!
- Do you really have fun? Yes, we always have fun! It can be frustrating if you can't find it at first, but it really is a treat. Plus, you get exercise!
- Can you Geocache anywhere? Yep- even over seas. People all over the world play this game.
- Can you geocache with kids? Yes! Here is proof:
Our success today only feeds the anxiety to do it again! We hoped to find quite a few caches, and thanks to Princess Emersyn we found all of them. She was such a big help, being able to look in the hardest and smallest of places...
Today we found 5 geocaches: White Peaches, No Crab Here, World Trail Travel, Girly Girlz Memorial Day, and So You Want to go Huntin
Interested in geocaching, go to http://www.geocaching.com/