Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Everbodys got a laughin' place

Yesterday Emersyn laughed for the first time. For some reason she loves to have me high five both her hands really fast. She has always smiled when we played this "game" but yesterday as we were playing on her changing table.... she started laughing. Niether Jamie, Alex or I could get her to do it again, but she is right on the brink of it and I know that once she sees the reaction she gets from us when she does laugh that she will be laughing all the time.

Maybe mommy and daddy will get a few giggles on Thanksgiving.. great thing to be thankful for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment