Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Monday, March 18, 2013

My Funny Valentine

Emersyn has hit the "silly" stage. Everything is for a laugh. She makes up funny words. She adds "poop" and "boobie" to every conversation because they are funny, etc. She is constantly trying to get people to laugh and it usually works. Here are just a few of the recent silly moments:

 Thumbs up and a wink. She does this when she approves of what you are doing.

 Taking a picture of me with her camera phone while I take her pic.

Daddy's beanie for morning cartoons is a must.
 In GG's sweatshirt.
I can't wait to see if this little ham becomes the class clown. She is headed that way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment