Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bossy pants

Emersyn may not look a lot like me but she is 100% my personality. I will pause for a moment while you feel sorry for Alex being stuck with 2 of us :-)

So is it any surprise that she has become bossy... just like her mom.

This morning I asked her if she wanted to go downstairs to watch Disney after she was done brushing her teeth. She said yes and we went downstairs where the news was on. I forgot and went to the kitchen to make coffee and finish getting ready for work. Emersyn stood in the middle of the living room, pointed to the TV and in a stern voice told me "Disney". Oops.... I had forgotten to put on Disney. Glad my bossy girl was there to tell me.

When she is thirsty. She tells me she is thirsty and then grabs my hand to drag me into the kitchen to get her "fresh" water out of the fridge.

On Sunday I was upstairs getting ready for church while Alex and her were downstairs watching Disney. He went into the kitchen to make breakfast when the theme song to 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse' came on. Emersyn has to sit in our lap for JUST the theme song for some reason so she ran into the kitchen, grabbed Alex's hand and dragged him back to the living room to sit on the couch and pick her up.

Although slightly annoying and difficult at times, from one bossy girl to another..... it will serve you well in corporate America sweetie! Stay bossy!

No comments:

Post a Comment