Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

To know you....

I read when I was pregnant that you should sing to your belly the songs you plan to sing once the baby is born because since they are used to it, it will sooth them. I started singing this song to Emersyn whn I was about 6 months pregnant and I still sing it today. The lyrics are more true each day she is in my life....

To know, know, know you
Is to love, love, love you
Just to see you smile
Makes my life worthwhile
To know, know, know you
Is to love, love, love you
And I do, And I do, And I do....


The middle part still gets me a little emotional since her smile truly does make every trial and heartache that I had to go through to get to this point in my life to have her totally worthwhile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment