Who knew having kids could change everything? I started this blog to keep my family and friends up to date on all the adventures and mishaps of being a mom.

Friday, December 17, 2010

ZooLights!!!

Emersyn is in love with lights (espeically Christmas lights at the moment) so I knew she would love ZooLights. We invited out friends and headed to dinner at Red Robin, BevMo (we needed to get some small shots of Bailey's for the hot chocolate hehe) and headed over to the zoo. I had gotten Emersyn a fleece snowsuit to wear to stay warm and before we left the restuarant I put her in her fleece pajamas so that I could just put her to bed when we got home. She was all warm and bundled up and totally looked like the kid from 'A Christmas Story' because she couldn't even move her arms she was so bundled up. I put her in the baby backpack so she could see everything and off we went to walk around. She was instantly facinated with the lights and couldn't get enough of looking around back and forth with her eyes bugging out. But, alas, her normal bedtime is around 8pm and about that time the rocking of the backpack got the best of her and out she went. We moved her to the stroller and the adults continued to enjoy the lights and the spiked hot chocolate. An amazing time and a tradition in the making :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment